I thought you might like to see the actual recipe and exactly how easy these meals are to create on your own. No need to be a master chef, the instructions are laid out so well that you can have your tween cook for you.
This is what the recipe card for this meal looks like:
Here is the recipe for this scrumptious dish:
- 8 oz Pork Tenderloin
- 8 oz Red Potatoes
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Scallions
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 Zucchini
- ½ oz Cilantro
- 2 T Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 450
- Dice the potatoes and the Zucchini (I diced mine small)
- Slice the scallions and mince the garlic.
- pick the leaves off of the cilantro
- Slice half of the lemon
- Season the pork with salt and pepper
- heat a Tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet
- Sear the pork on both sides (about 3 minutes) til golden brown
- Put on a baking sheet and roast for 10-15 minutes
- Caramelize lemon slices in the skillet ( about 1 minute per side)
- Set aside the lemon slices and let the pork rest
- heat another Tablespoon of oil in the skillet add the potatoes and cook about 8 minutes until golden brown
- season potatoes with salt and pepper
- add the garlic scallions and zucchini to the potatoes in the skillet
- Saute for 5 minutes or until the zucchini is fully cooked
- Finish with a squeeze of lemon
- Thinly slice the pork and serve on top of the vegetables.
- Put some cilantro leaves and a slice of lemon on top.
I hope you all enjoy this as much as we did. You can find the recipes for
Chicken Quinoa Stew on my blog as well.