I reviewed Hello Fresh‘s great service here the other day and told you how much I loved all of the meals.
I thought you might like to see the actual recipe and exactly how easy these meals are to create on your own. No need to be a master chef, the instructions are laid out so well that you can have your tween cook for you.
This is what the recipe card for this meal looks like:
Here is the recipe for this scrumptious dish:
Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Lemony Skillet Potatoes and Zucchini from #HelloFresh
Oh so delicious and easy roasted pork tenderloin serves 2
Recipe type: Dinner
- 8 oz Pork Tenderloin
- 8 oz Red Potatoes
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Scallions
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 Zucchini
- ½ oz Cilantro
- 2 T Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 450
- Dice the potatoes and the Zucchini (I diced mine small)
- Slice the scallions and mince the garlic.
- pick the leaves off of the cilantro
- Slice half of the lemon
- Season the pork with salt and pepper
- heat a Tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet
- Sear the pork on both sides (about 3 minutes) til golden brown
- Put on a baking sheet and roast for 10-15 minutes
- Caramelize lemon slices in the skillet ( about 1 minute per side)
- Set aside the lemon slices and let the pork rest
- heat another Tablespoon of oil in the skillet add the potatoes and cook about 8 minutes until golden brown
- season potatoes with salt and pepper
- add the garlic scallions and zucchini to the potatoes in the skillet
- Saute for 5 minutes or until the zucchini is fully cooked
- Finish with a squeeze of lemon
- Thinly slice the pork and serve on top of the vegetables.
- Put some cilantro leaves and a slice of lemon on top.
Serving size: 2 Calories: 346 Fat: 15g Carbohydrates: 26g Fiber: 3g Protein: 27g
I hope you all enjoy this as much as we did. You can find the recipes for
Steak and Brussel Sprouts StirFry and
Chicken Quinoa Stew on my blog as well.
If you like this recipe, you should try Hello Fresh‘s great service. Just use code 9L2L36 to receive $20 discount on your first box.